What is Content Management System ?
Content Management System or CMS as they are called are today the defacto tool to build great looking websites. Prior to CMS tools, websites were built using codes and HTML. But with the advent of CMS platforms like WordPress, building websites has become easier, better and faster. Using a content management system offers the website owner several advantages primary of them being that he can build his own website without having to use a developer!
What this tutorial covers
- Understand what content management system or CMS is
- Overview of the top 3 CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal and Jhoomla
- In-depth understanding how to determine what technology or platform to pursue when building a website.
Who is this tutorial for?
This presentation is for both beginner and intermediate level. You could be a student or a business person or even a working professional who is trying to understand what digital marketing is. You will find this presentation useful then
Other useful digital marketing read-ups
As a beginner, you could also read up the following articles, guides and videos to get a good overview of digital marketing. Start with careers in digital marketing if you are seeking to explore job opportunities or jump into Digital Marketing for Startups if you are a business owner running his own startup.
If you are an advanced user of digital marketing, read up on in-depth articles on digital marketing around web development and SEO
You can also download and read the following useful e-books which are useful for both beginners and existing users of digital marketing. Our recommended reads are:-
- The Beginners Guide to Web Development– that will help you learn how to create outstanding responsive websites that bring value to your business. Website is one of the main digital marketing components
- The Beginners Guide to Digital Marketing – this is a must read for those who are reading this presentation. Follow through by downloading this e-book as a handy reference guide
How to view this video
To get a link to this video, please use the box below to share on your favorite social media platform and then enter your email id. The link to the video and the presentation will be mailed to you. Please remember to check your spam folder once.